Bad Karma is always accepting tryout applications. We are mainly focused on looking for players who can commit to national travel events. Please see our current event schedule.
Only players from the Utah Wasatch Front area (Ogden, Salt Lake City, Provo) will be considered.
|If you are interested, please fill out our Tryout Application.|
- Agree to and sign a team contract
- Be at least 18 years old*
- Have good sportsmanship
- Be an honest player
- Have reliable transportation
- Be willing to pay a $125/year team membership fee
- Be willing to wear/purchase team specified uniform
- Be willing to use/purchase team specified marker (Tippmann X7 Phenom / Tippmann Crossover)
- Be able to commit to required travel events for the year
- Be able to commit to 1 team practice per month
- Communicate well on and off the field
- Have enough money to support your paintball requirements
- Be in relatively good physical condition
- Be willing to chip in for team purchases
- Be willing to have play evaluated
- Be an active member of the Bad Karma forum and TeamSnap
- Be willing to take an active role in the administration of the team
- Have an elimination ratio over 200%
- Be able to play multiple positions if necessary
- Have been playing for 3 years or more
- Possess and be familiar with on-field communication
Those who are invited to join Bad Karma will have a probationary period, where personality, dedication, communication, and sportsmanship are evaluated. All team members sign a new contract each January. Any players in our recruit program, that we wish to bring onto the team, will be invited at that time.
If you are interested, please fill out our Tryout Application.
*We will NOT make exception to age requirements. We will not assume liability for under age players.